Sisterlock Adoration: Finding True Hair Freedom

This blog mostly follows my hair transition to Sisterlocks(TM), but it also gives me an outlet for my occasional social commentary. I always look forward to hearing from you about my hair or my diatribes. Thanks for visiting! ***BTW- Please do not copy my pictures without permission.***

Sunday, March 23, 2008

TAGGED

I'm actually altering the tag rules a bit since it seems as if most everyone has been tagged. (1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. I was tagged by Amina and Happy, Nappy, & Free To Be Me

Here are 6 random facts about me...
1. I have an identical twin sister who I'm still trying to convince to get sisterlocks.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
2. I love my sisterlocks and prefer them to any other hairstyle I've ever had...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Sometimes I feel very self-conscious around folks who have locked in a more natural or traditional way. I get the feeling that they think I've somehow cheated with sisterlocks (using a tool)...Maybe I'm just paranoid.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
4. I have very little patience in most aspects of my life, and I tend to be a bit of a know-it-all(the first step to change is recognizing our issues:0)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
5. I don't feel satisfied unless I always get the best possible deal for everything from my car oil change to family vacations. It's innate and annoys my DH to no end.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6. I absolutely love the Sisterlocks network and am so incredibly thankful for a forum to exchange ideas and express my thoughts about everything under the sun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7. Bonus- I contracted pink eye from my 2-year-old niece and am typing this post with one eye open and the other underneath a make shift eye patch, because the light from the computer hurts! See how dedicated I am... OH, did I mention I have a flare for the dramatic (see the picture below LOL!)?



Talk to you all later.

Sisterlock Adoration

2 Comments:

Blogger Lakia said...

I am trying to convince my sister get sisterlocks too. She is natural and where here hair in kninky twist braids. I think sisterlocks will look so beautiful on her.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Cashana said...

I stopped trying to convince my sister, I figure the more she sees my hair the more envious she'll be and then the competition will begin, because we are so competitive. LOL! Hope the eye gets better soon!

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home