Sisterlock Adoration: Finding True Hair Freedom

This blog mostly follows my hair transition to Sisterlocks(TM), but it also gives me an outlet for my occasional social commentary. I always look forward to hearing from you about my hair or my diatribes. Thanks for visiting! ***BTW- Please do not copy my pictures without permission.***

Thursday, March 20, 2008

19 Month Hair Update







I'm sending my sincerest apologies for being MIA for the last couple of months. My laptop screen was broken, and it took me this long to get it fixed. If it weren't for my husband putting the repair on his make up for doing something wrong list, I guess it'd still be broken. Anyhow, first things first, I just realized that I've been taggedagain. I promise I will respond to the tags in the next couple of days, but for now I'm simply uploading some updated pictures. My hair was looking particularly cute Sunday, so I thought I'd share.

Hope you're all doing well.

9 Comments:

Blogger Allecia said...

Your hair always looks so cute. What do you do for day to day styling? Also, I loved your hair on your wedding day. How did you achieve that look? I'm going to be in my sister's wedding in July and I'm trying to come up with some ideas.

1:55 PM  
Blogger V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Your locks are beautiful! I love the thickness and fullness of it! Thanks for the updates!

7:31 PM  
Blogger Happiest Nappy said...

PRETTY. Nice and healthy looking hair. Loves it!

12:13 AM  
Blogger Maryee said...

Lovely Sis!!

9:44 PM  
Blogger Lakia said...

I absolutely love the fullness of your hair.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Cashana said...

Your looks great! Loves the fullness.

11:57 AM  
Blogger z said...

Wow your locks look great!

1:21 AM  
Blogger Aya said...

What a difference in the look of your locks from the beginning. They are gorgeous!!

5:28 PM  
Blogger SisterlocksMD said...

Your locs are so full...I can't wait until my installation next month. What size are your locs?

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home