Sisterlock Adoration: Finding True Hair Freedom

This blog mostly follows my hair transition to Sisterlocks(TM), but it also gives me an outlet for my occasional social commentary. I always look forward to hearing from you about my hair or my diatribes. Thanks for visiting! ***BTW- Please do not copy my pictures without permission.***

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Friendships


Hi Everyone,

Most of you know that I'm a public sector consultant who spends most of time on the road. My life consists of many long work weeks, lots of hotel rooms, plus countless nameless faces. The thing that keeps me going having a great support system. Outside of my family, my biggest support system at the moment are two wonderful women who work for the same firm I work. We have tons in common but at the same time have distinctively different backgrounds and interests.

Anyway, I love friendships that are sincere and not rife with jealousy and cattiness. So this post is dedicated to Chi-town Ruth-Ann and LA Diva #1(obviously not their actual names).

I'm a little sad today because LA Diva #1 is leaving to go on to a new exciting project. Such is life in the consultancy world; however,I'm still very sad :0(.

PS. The pic attached is from a Girl's Bachelorette weekend hosted by the ladies in honor of my wedding (which included a Spa visit.) It was awesome!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sis,
I totally understand where you are coming from about having those systems in place. Being in a military family it's not hard to tell who your real friends are because they're the ones you still call and hang on to after so many years go by. Glad to know you've got your support circle I know it makes all the difference in the world!

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabulous!!!!

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home