Sisterlock Adoration: Finding True Hair Freedom

This blog mostly follows my hair transition to Sisterlocks(TM), but it also gives me an outlet for my occasional social commentary. I always look forward to hearing from you about my hair or my diatribes. Thanks for visiting! ***BTW- Please do not copy my pictures without permission.***

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!



Today is the day designated for Thanksgiving. Most of us give thanks via a turkey and dressing family-featured dinner. I love the food, but for me the ideals behind the holiday are truly special given the fact the I have so much for which to be thankful. First, I thank God for my health and strength. I'm thankful for my family and friends. Also, I'm thankful for my beautiful Sisterlocks and my wonderful new Sisterlock family.

I pray for safe travels and and warm reunions on this special day. Most of all I hope that Thanksgiving Day 2006 is not simply one day of thanksgiving, but a catalyst for self reflection and gratitude throughout the entire year. Happy Thanksgiving!

Warmest regards,

Sisterlock Adoration XOXO

4 Comments:

Blogger BlaqKofi said...

Beautifully said. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

7:29 AM  
Blogger Creyole said...

Well said!

11:15 AM  
Blogger NappyTexanGirl said...

Your little babies are little gorgeous as always and so are you...

5:08 PM  
Blogger KnottyAuthor said...

oooh so pretty!

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home