Sisterlock Adoration: Finding True Hair Freedom

This blog mostly follows my hair transition to Sisterlocks(TM), but it also gives me an outlet for my occasional social commentary. I always look forward to hearing from you about my hair or my diatribes. Thanks for visiting! ***BTW- Please do not copy my pictures without permission.***

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Sisterlock Adoration Update- 3 week anniversary!






Today is my three week lock anniversary. I still adore my sisterlocks, although it almost killed me to wait three weeks to wash my hair(but I made it Gigi!) . I decided to take a few photos of my freshly washed hair since my baby sisterlocks were looking particularly grown up to me. I completely forget to take a photo of my hair braided and banded. I'll have to do that next time.

11 Comments:

Blogger Sister-in-Locks said...

Rachel,

It's so cute! I am sooooo glad you still like it. The love affair just keeps getting better and better. We still need together. I have been so busy.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Naturalist1 said...

Your hair looks so pretty. From the pic, it has alot of shine.

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking lovely :)

Abena

11:10 PM  
Blogger Creyole said...

Nice healthy head of hair and healthy skin to match. You are wearing "them" locks girl!

Hope to meet you at our October gathering!

12:09 AM  
Blogger Cluizel said...

I love your hair! It's really cute. :)

7:37 AM  
Blogger NappyTexanGirl said...

Your locks look GREAT,
Can't wait until Oct 12th to get my long awaited Sisterlocks

9:26 AM  
Blogger Goodnapps said...

You take such pretty photos. Your hair is just beautiful.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Sisterlock Adoration said...

Ladies,

Thanks for your kinds words. Ya'll make me feel so good. I love this network. I still am enjoying the locks but can't wait until they mature, so I'll be looking like you guys. Karen, I definitely would love to get together. Just let me know when you are free. Have a great weekend everyone.

2:08 PM  
Blogger V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Your Sisterlocks look wonderful!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Mali said...

Your locks are absolutely beautiful. Such a pretty cut!

5:52 PM  
Blogger ayankha said...

go ahead! the locks are looking wonderful.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home