Sisterlock Adoration: Finding True Hair Freedom

This blog mostly follows my hair transition to Sisterlocks(TM), but it also gives me an outlet for my occasional social commentary. I always look forward to hearing from you about my hair or my diatribes. Thanks for visiting! ***BTW- Please do not copy my pictures without permission.***

Saturday, September 09, 2006

My Hair Prior to Sisterlocks








I've been asked what my hair looked prior to Sisterlocks, so I thought I show you all the transitions my hair has gone through over the last few years. It's amazing how different I look in the various styles. I have to scan long hair pics, so I'll add those tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Blogger Naturalist1 said...

Your hair looked real nice. I love the pics.

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sisterlocks - your hair is very classy. I shows that you can be natural and still shine. lol

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was that afro picture at the top with or without a blowout?

6:39 PM  
Blogger Sisterlock Adoration said...

Anonymous-- Without a blowout... I never quite figured out the blowout thing but I wish I would have because I always wanted a huge fro.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home