Sisterlock Adoration: Finding True Hair Freedom

This blog mostly follows my hair transition to Sisterlocks(TM), but it also gives me an outlet for my occasional social commentary. I always look forward to hearing from you about my hair or my diatribes. Thanks for visiting! ***BTW- Please do not copy my pictures without permission.***

Sunday, January 28, 2007

3 Month Update (End of Nov.)

Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry that I've been away so long. I've been on a consulting project in Baton Rouge, LA for the past 2 months, and frankly I haven't been motivated to blog. However, I finally got an opportunity to check in on Sister Lock blog world this evening, and I realized that I really needed to put together an update.

Despite not blogging in two months, I actually did take photos of my progress. Check it out the 3 month progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home