Sisterlock Adoration: Finding True Hair Freedom

This blog mostly follows my hair transition to Sisterlocks(TM), but it also gives me an outlet for my occasional social commentary. I always look forward to hearing from you about my hair or my diatribes. Thanks for visiting! ***BTW- Please do not copy my pictures without permission.***

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

New Pictures




I haven't posted pictures in a while, so I decided it was time. Hope all is well everyone. My one year sister lock anniversary is next Friday. YEA!!!!!!!!!!

BTW- I'm really sad to have missed the latest DFW Sisterlock Gathering! I look forward to having a break from work related travel during the honeymoon.

11 Comments:

Blogger Naturalist1 said...

Your hair looks beautiful and congrats on you getting married.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Detra said...

I love the crinkle look. Your hair is growing nicely! I missed the gathering too, so hopefully we all can get together again sometime soon.

12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your hair is looking fab.

The last DFW gathering was great.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Abena Abena said...

You hair is looking beautiful. Have you decided how you are going to wear it for your wedding?

10:47 PM  
Blogger NappyTexanGirl said...

WOW!!!!
Your progression is really passing us by....They are coming along beautifully.....
Keep us posted when you find time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12:08 PM  
Blogger Nu-Me said...

Very nice styles, I really like the one with your in an updo top right corner and the one updo in the black/white dress. Thanks for some style ideas..

8:36 PM  
Blogger Cashana said...

Your hair is really growing and it look great!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Debbie's Sls said...

Very lovely!!!!

12:50 PM  
Blogger Debbie's Sls said...

veerry nice!

12:51 PM  
Blogger Sisterlock Adoration said...

All, Thanks for the wonderful posts. I'll be posting wedding photos shortly...

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow thanks for the up do idea! I ran to the bathroom to try it out! I've been really bored with my hair and I needed a new look.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home