Sisterlock Adoration: Finding True Hair Freedom

This blog mostly follows my hair transition to Sisterlocks(TM), but it also gives me an outlet for my occasional social commentary. I always look forward to hearing from you about my hair or my diatribes. Thanks for visiting! ***BTW- Please do not copy my pictures without permission.***

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Sisterlocks~Natural Awakenings: The True Cost of Sisterlocks ~ A Blaq Perspective

Sisterlocks~Natural Awakenings: The True Cost of Sisterlocks ~ A Blaq Perspective


I absolutely love Blaq's perspective about the true cost of sisterlocks. Well said indeed!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rockin Robin said...

I agree with Blaq 150%! The real cost is the health, beauty and love you will feel for yourself and your natural hair!

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home